Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelClassic Paris hotel
Popular property highlights
This Paris hotel is in front of Sorbonne University and the Cluny Museum, three blocks from Notre-Dame, Luxembourg Gardens, and the Panthéon, and two blocks from the train station.
The Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés's vaulted stone cellar serves as the breakfast room; there is a skylit lounge with a bar, and business and concierge services are available.
The 47 air-conditioned guestrooms offer courtyard or street views, contemporary furniture, satellite TV, free wired high-speed Internet, in-room safes, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés
Renovated in December 2011, the 6-story Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés has a comfortable lounge with a small bar, and a breakfast room in a 17th-century vaulted cellar. The hotel multilingual staff can arrange for restaurant and show reservations. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Other amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, 2 meeting rooms, a business center, and a computer station.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests of the Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés enjoy a buffet breakfast daily in the breakfast room or in the guestroom, for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
A new full-service fitness center and a public pool are 2 blocks from the hotel, and the Jardin de Luxembourg 3 blocks west of the hotel is perfect for jogging or basketball.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel Paris
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Paris
- Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Mercure Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
- Mercure Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert