Book your room at Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés
Get an overview of this hotelClassic Paris hotel with bar
This Paris hotel is in front of Sorbonne University and the Cluny Museum, three blocks from Notre-Dame, Luxembourg Gardens, and the Panthéon, and two blocks from the train station.
The Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés's vaulted stone cellar serves as the breakfast room; there is a skylit lounge with a bar, and business and concierge services are available.
The 47 air-conditioned guestrooms offer courtyard or street views, contemporary furniture, satellite TV, free wired high-speed Internet, in-room safes, and coffee/tea makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés20 Rue Du Sommerard Paris Paris 75005
Renovated in December 2011, the 6-story Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés has a comfortable lounge with a small bar, and a breakfast room in a 17th-century vaulted cellar. The hotel multilingual staff can arrange for restaurant and show reservations. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel. Other amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, 2 meeting rooms, a business center, and a computer station.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 6
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests of the Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain des Prés enjoy a buffet breakfast daily in the breakfast room or in the guestroom, for a surcharge.
Nearby Things to Do
A new full-service fitness center and a public pool are 2 blocks from the hotel, and the Jardin de Luxembourg 3 blocks west of the hotel is perfect for jogging or basketball.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service animals are allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel Paris
- Best Western Tour Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Paris
- Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Mercure Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés Hotel
- Mercure Paris Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
- Mercure Notre Dame Saint Germain Prés
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.