Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelArt Deco hotel on Boulevard Haussmann
Popular property highlights
Near Opéra Garnier
Art deco Paris hotel on Boulevard Haussmann, 300 metres from the Opéra Garnier, the Galeries Lafayette, and the city's stylish boutiques.
Guests at Millennium Opera Paris can enjoy the evening dining on fine French dishes and an extensive wine list in the hotel's 'Brasserie Haussmann'.
Hotel guestrooms have Parisian-style decor with period furnishings and all include satellite television, minibars and wireless Internet access.
Millennium Hotel Paris Opéra
The Millennium Opera Paris has a lounge bar, the 'Bar Bibliotheque', located by the brasserie restaurant where guests can enjoy snacks and drinks by the fireplace, and cocktails in the evenings, all with the background of music from the grand piano. Room service is also available (limited hours). Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide concierge services including theatre and opera reservations and transport arrangements as well as recommending places to visit in the area (fees apply). Conferences and banquets can be accommodated in the hotel's 6 air-conditioned function rooms, the largest of which can hold up to 110 people. Audiovisual facilities are also available upon request. Complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access covers all public areas of the hotel.
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Number of floors - 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free newspaper
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Brasserie Haussman - Parisian brasserie with terrace situated on Boulevard Haussmann, sheltered by traditional canopy. Serves fine French cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as an extensive list of world wines.
Bar La Bibliotheque - Informal lounge serving drinks and snacks throughout the day and cocktails in the evening to the background of music from the grand piano. Brasserie menu at lunch time with small bar menu at other times. Open all day until late.
Please check the Rooms and Rates page to see which rates include breakfast.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60 per night
- Millennium Hotel Opéra
- Millennium Hotel Paris
- Millennium Hotel Paris Opéra
- Millennium Opéra
- Millennium Paris Opéra
- Millennium Paris Opera Hotel Paris
- Opéra Paris
- Paris Millennium Hotel
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.