Book your room at Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelModern luxury on Champs-Elysées Avenue
On Champs-Elysées Avenue
Located on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, this downtown Paris hotel is close to the Louvre Museum and the Arc de Triomphe. The Eiffel Tower and the Tuileries Garden are both less than 2 kilometers away.
Restaurants and 24-hour fitness
With 3 dining options from casual Le Restaurant to upscale Marriott Square, the hotel offers something for all tastes. The Bar Atrium is a perfect place to have a drink, and you can burn off calories in the 24-hour fitness center and then relax in the sauna.
Spacious Guest Rooms
Each of the hotel's spacious rooms has WiFi and is appointed with fine furniture; luxury Marriott linens help ensure you have a good night's sleep. You can watch a movie on the flat-screen TV and listen to your own tunes on the iPod® dock. Bathrobes and marble bathrooms are among the luxury touches.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel70 avenue des Champs Elysees Paris Paris 75008
Directly on Champs-Elysées Avenue, the Marriott occupies a building constructed for Louis Vuitton in 1914. The airy atrium-style lobby features a lounge where guests can relax with cocktails, or enjoy a meal and dessert. Guests can also dine in the hotel's main French restaurant, which has an attached terrace equipped for year-around outdoor dining, or at the Marriott Square right on the Champs Elysées. In-room dining is available 24-hours a day.
Recreational facilities at the Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysées include 24-hour fitness facilities and a sauna. The hotel also has a 24-hour business center with 9 meeting rooms spanning 559 square meters, as well as audio-visual equipment for rental and concierge desk.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 6017
- Conference space size (meters) - 559
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 9
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( €24.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Free newspaper
- Free toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet is available daily for a surcharge from 6:30 AM until 11 AM.
Le Restaurant - Casual French restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indoor seating is available in the main restaurant and year-around outdoor seating is offered on the attached terrace.
Marriott Square - International restaurant on Champs-Elysées Avenue, offering lunch and dinner, cocktails, and desserts.
Bar Atrium - Spacious lounge in the heart of the hotel, with a breathtaking glass dome, open for lunch, dinner, cocktails, and snacks.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center is equipped with free weights, cardiovascular equipment, and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 3 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 35 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Marriott Paris
- Paris Marriott Champs-Elysées
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysées
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.