Get an overview of this hotelModern luxury on Champs-Elysées Avenue
On Champs-Elysées Avenue
Located on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, this downtown Paris hotel is close to the Louvre Museum and the Arc de Triomphe. The Eiffel Tower and the Tuileries Garden are both less than 2 kilometers away.
Restaurants and 24-hour fitness
With 3 dining options from casual Le Restaurant to upscale Marriott Square, the hotel offers something for all tastes. The Bar Atrium is a perfect place to have a drink, and you can burn off calories in the 24-hour fitness center and then relax in the sauna.
Spacious Guest Rooms
Each of the hotel's spacious rooms has WiFi and is appointed with fine furniture; luxury Marriott linens help ensure you have a good night's sleep. You can watch a movie on the flat-screen TV and listen to your own tunes on the iPod® dock. Bathrobes and marble bathrooms are among the luxury touches.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
Directly on Champs-Elysées Avenue, the Marriott occupies a building constructed for Louis Vuitton in 1914. The airy atrium-style lobby features a lounge where guests can relax with cocktails, or enjoy a meal and dessert. Guests can also dine in the hotel's main French restaurant, which has an attached terrace equipped for year-around outdoor dining, or at the Marriott Square right on the Champs Elysées. In-room dining is available 24-hours a day.
Recreational facilities at the Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysées include 24-hour fitness facilities and a sauna. The hotel also has a 24-hour business center with 9 meeting rooms spanning 559 square meters, as well as audio-visual equipment for rental and concierge desk.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Express check-in
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Meeting rooms 9
- Conference space
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Wedding services
- Concierge services
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 192
- Conference space size (meters) - 559
- Conference space size (feet) - 6017
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 24.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A breakfast buffet is available daily for a surcharge from 6:30 AM until 11 AM.
Le Restaurant - Casual French restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Indoor seating is available in the main restaurant and year-around outdoor seating is offered on the attached terrace.
Marriott Square - International restaurant on Champs-Elysées Avenue, offering lunch and dinner, cocktails, and desserts.
Bar Atrium - Spacious lounge in the heart of the hotel, with a breathtaking glass dome, open for lunch, dinner, cocktails, and snacks.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center is equipped with free weights, cardiovascular equipment, and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 80 per night
- Marriott Paris
- Paris Marriott Champs-Elysées
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysées
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees
We should mention
One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.