Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Paris hotel next to convention center
Popular property highlights
Near the Metro
Across the street from the Porte de Versailles Convention Center, this 6-story boutique hotel is one block from the Metro and a 15-minute subway ride to the sights of central Paris.
Beverages are served in the Pavillon Porte de Versailles lobby, where guests can also access complimentary Internet and receive concierge service; a daily breakfast buffet is available.
All 45 guestrooms offer premium bedding, direct-dial telephones, minibars, digital TV, complimentary smartphones with unlimited data, hair dryers, and windows that open.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Pavillon Porte de Versailles
The six-floor Pavillon Porte de Versailles features a daily buffet breakfast (surcharge), a lobby bar with complimentary newspapers, and a 24-hour front desk, whose staff can arrange for airport transportation, dry cleaning, or business services.
This is a smoke free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Les Fontaines de Versailles
Nearby Things to Do
Aquaboulevard, a popular indoor water park and fitness center, is 1 block from the hotel, with aerobics classes, tennis and squash courts, and sauna facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Pavillon Porte Versailles
- Pavillon Versailles
- Pavillon Versailles Hotel
- Pavillon Versailles Hotel Porte
- Pavillon Porte De Versailles Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Porte De Versailles Paris
- Pavillon Porte Versailles Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Porte Versailles Hotel
- Pavillon Porte Versailles Paris
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.