Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Paris hotel next to convention center
Popular property highlights
Near the Metro
Across the street from the Porte de Versailles Convention Center, this 6-story boutique hotel is one block from the Metro and a 15-minute subway ride to the sights of central Paris.
Beverages are served in the Pavillon Porte de Versailles lobby, where guests can also access complimentary Internet and receive concierge service; a daily breakfast buffet is available.
All 45 guestrooms offer safari-inspired decor, as well as direct-dial telephones, minibars, satellite TV with pay movies, hair dryers, and windows that open.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pavillon Porte de Versailles
The six-floor Pavillon Porte de Versailles features a daily buffet breakfast (surcharge), a lobby bar with complimentary newspapers, and a 24-hour front desk, whose staff can arrange for airport transportation, dry cleaning, or business services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Luggage storage
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Pay movies
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Les Fontaines de Versailles
Nearby Things to Do
Aquaboulevard, a popular indoor water park and fitness center, is 1 block from the hotel, with aerobics classes, tennis and squash courts, and sauna facilities.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) in the Double Room or Twin Room. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Pavillon Porte Versailles
- Pavillon Versailles
- Pavillon Versailles Hotel
- Pavillon Versailles Hotel Porte
- Pavillon Porte De Versailles Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Porte De Versailles Paris
- Pavillon Porte Versailles Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Porte Versailles Hotel
- Pavillon Porte Versailles Paris