Book your room at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris
Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Paris hotel near the Arc de Triomphe
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
By Champs Elysées
This seven-floor Paris hotel is located a block from the Avenue des Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and a train and Metro station; Parc Monceau is 800 meters away.
This hotel retains its historic 19th-century Haussmann façade, and features a lobby lounge and gourmet French cuisine restaurant with an outdoor terrace available during summer months.
The 46 rooms of Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris overlook an inner courtyard or Avenue Marceau. Rooms have free wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and flat-panel satellite television.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris78 bis Avenue Marceau Paris Paris 75008
The Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris features a restaurant, a lobby lounge, a terrace, 24-hour room service, laundry service, and a concierge who can take care of any kind of request. Guests can also make use of the meeting facilities. Valet parking and an airport shuttle service are available for an extra charge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Room service (24 hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
La Place - This casually elegant restaurant serves French nouvelle cuisine with Provençal flavors for lunch and dinner, and features a large selection of international wines. The small dining room overlooks a private courtyard, open for dining from May through September. Breakfast is also served each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
A large fitness center is 4 blocks away. Aquaboulevard, Paris's popular waterpark, tennis and fitness complex, is a 5-minute taxi ride from the hotel. Parc Monceau and the banks along the Seine, 1 half-mile away, are popular for jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child under 12 years old stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 175 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
- Paris Champs Elysées
- Radisson Blu Champs Elysées Paris
- Radisson Blu Elysées
- Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées Paris
- Radisson Blu Hotel Elysées
- Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées
- Radisson Blu Champs Elysées
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.