Get an overview of this hotelBoutique Paris hotel near the Arc de Triomphe
Popular property highlights
By Champs Elysées
This seven-floor Paris hotel is located a block from the Avenue des Champs Elysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and a train and Metro station; Parc Monceau is 800 meters away.
This hotel retains its historic 19th-century Haussmann façade, and features a lobby lounge and gourmet French cuisine restaurant with an outdoor terrace available during summer months.
The 46 rooms of Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris overlook an inner courtyard or Avenue Marceau. Rooms have free wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and flat-panel satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris
The Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris features a restaurant, a lobby lounge, a terrace, 24-hour room service, laundry service, and a concierge who can take care of any kind of request. Guests can also make use of the meeting facilities. Valet parking and an airport shuttle service are available for an extra charge.
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting room
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
La Place - This casually elegant restaurant serves French nouvelle cuisine with Provençal flavors for lunch and dinner, and features a large selection of international wines. The small dining room overlooks a private courtyard, open for dining from May through September. Breakfast is also served each morning from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
A large fitness center is 4 blocks away. Aquaboulevard, Paris's popular waterpark, tennis and fitness complex, is a 5-minute taxi ride from the hotel. Parc Monceau and the banks along the Seine, 1 half-mile away, are popular for jogging.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Pets allowed (no fees)
- Deposit: EUR 50.00 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 175 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 30.00 per day
- Paris Champs Elysées
- Radisson Blu Champs Elysées Paris
- Radisson Blu Elysées
- Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées Paris
- Radisson Blu Hotel Elysées
- Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées
- Radisson Blu Champs Elysées
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.