Book your room at Royal Hotel Champs Elysées
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Arc de Triomphe
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Lido and Arc de Triomphe. Parc Monceau and Grand Palais are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A bar/lounge, WiFi in public areas, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this smoke-free hotel. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 56 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find room service and free weekday newspapers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Royal Hotel Champs Elysées33 Avenue De Friedland Paris Paris 75008
Royal Hotel Champs Elysées features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
Royal Hotel Champs Elysées is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 6
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 56
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1879
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Shower/tub combination
- Soundproofed rooms
- Turndown service
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
You can order a meal from room service during limited hours.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 130 per vehicle (one way)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Royal Hotel Paris
- Royal Paris
- Royal Hotel Champs Elysées Paris
- Royal Hotel Champs Elysées
- Royal Champs Elysées Paris
- Paris Royal Hotel
- Royal Champs Elysées
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.