Get an overview of this hotel4-star Paris hotel in 8th Arrondissement, walk to Arc de Triomphe
Located in 8th Arrondissement, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Lido and Arc de Triomphe. Parc Monceau and Grand Palais are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has coffee/tea in a common area and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite.
All 56 soundproofed rooms feature WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and guests will also find room service and free weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Royal Hotel Champs Elysées
Royal Hotel Champs Elysées features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and concierge services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Paris hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
Royal Hotel Champs Elysées is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 6
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Television in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1879
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 15 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Pay movies
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Royal Hotel Paris
- Royal Paris
- Royal Hotel Champs Elysées Paris
- Royal Hotel Champs Elysées
- Royal Champs Elysées Paris
- Paris Royal Hotel
- Royal Champs Elysées
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.