Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelCity centre hotel with spa facilities
Popular property highlights
Between Place Vendôme and Opéra Garnier
Ideally located between the Opéra Garnier and the famous Place Vendôme, the Hôtel Scribe Paris is a legendary hotel in the heart of Paris. Place de la Concorde and Palais de l'Elysee are also within walking distance.
Sofitel has transformed conviviality and comfort into an art form. Sofitel's restaurants and bars provide the perfect setting for relaxing and socializing and offer refined French cuisine with the latest in fusion dishes from around the world.
The 213 rooms and suites at Hotel Scribe Paris feature light, traditional decor; all offer televisions with Internet ports and satellite channels. High-speed wireless Internet is available (surcharge) as well as coffee/tea maker.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Scribe Paris Opera by Sofitel
Renovations & Closures
Hôtel Scribe Paris is a historic hotel where 19th century splendour is home to contemporary Parisian style. Guests can enjoy Le Lumière cafe beneath a magnificent glass roof, the Maison de Thé with its splendid library, and the elegant simplicity of the day spa.
Guests can start the day in the hotel's breakfast room and browse complimentary newspapers in the lobby. After a day's sightseeing, guest can relax over drinks in the bar. Those in need of some pampering can head to the hotel spa, equipped with a Lancome area, which features a massage area, beauty area, hammam, aromatic treatments, chromatherapy, and hydrotherapy water pool. 24-hour fitness facilities are also available to those who wish to keep in good shape.
Guests visiting on business can make use of the hotel's meeting facilities, that measure 90 square feet (8 square meters), and browse the web using the free WiFi connection. Practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk and concierge services. The hotel is suitable for children and babysitting services are available for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property, fines will be incurred for violations. Parking is available nearby. Using the hotel's valet service requires a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 1861
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Computer station
- Conference space size (meters) - 200
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 2153
- Concierge services
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 24 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 24 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
1 T Rue Scribe - With crystal chandeliers, tall columns, and a mezzanine library, the Maison de Thé combines Parisian elegance with memories of Asia. Teas from China, India and Japan, pastries from the head Patissier at the Scribe plus lunch. Snacks for a chic evening.
Le Lumière – Bathed in light through a glass roof open to the beautiful hotel courtyard, this cafe pays tribute to the Lumiere brothers, who unveiled their invention, the cinema, at the scribe. Experience true culinary talent in this gourmet cafe.
Keiraõ Spa at Hotel Scribe Paris is an an oasis of serenity in the midst of Parisian luxury. Guests can embrace the peace and quiet, regain inner balance and harmony, and restore their health with the purifying effects of water, essential plant oils, clay and spices.
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 105.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.3 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 105.0 per night
- Hôtel Scribe
- Hôtel Scribe managed Sofitel
- Hôtel Scribe Paris managed Sofitel
- Paris Scribe
- Scribe managed Sofitel
- Scribe Paris
- Scribe Paris managed Sofitel
- Scribe Paris Sofitel
- Sofitel Paris Scribe
- Sofitel Scribe
- Scribe Opera Sofitel
- Scribe Paris Opera Sofitel
- Hotel Scribe Paris
- Scribe Paris Opera Sofitel Hotel
- Scribe Opera Sofitel Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.