Get an overview of this hotelNear Louis XIV'S famed Chateau de Versailles
Popular property highlights
Set inside the re-imagined walls of Trianon Palace, this historic hotel is less than 1 mile from Louis XIV'S famed Chateau de Versailles and 20 minutes from Paris.
Gastronomy & spa
This property is home to Gordon Ramsay's first restaurant in France, and to Spa Guerlain with an indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath.
There are 199 rooms and suites divided between the two buildings, with views of Trianon's hotel park, the royal domain, or Versailles Castle in select chambers. Amenities also include WiFi, and espresso maker.
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Guestroom size
- Room service could've been better
Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- One of the dining venues
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel. Seminars, conferences and other prestigious events for up to 300 guests are easily accommodated in any of the 19 conference rooms, all with wireless Internet access and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. Fashion shows, weddings, and galas bloom against the historical backdrop of the Salon Clemenceau, where the famous Traité de Versailles was prepared, marking the end of World War I.
Spa Guerlain has a health and beauty center, offering a wide range of treatments by reservation in 14 private cabins. Guests also enjoy complimentary use of the spa's indoor pool, open-air solarium and fitness center. Please note that children under 18 years old have access to the pool from 7 AM to 7 PM.
Amenities also include 24-hour business center, children's club (surcharge), and supervised childcare/activities.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Hair salon
- Free WiFi
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms 19
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1910
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Gordon Ramsay au Trianon - French-inspired cuisine is served at Ramsay's first restaurant in France. Reservations are required. Exclusive dining for up to six guests is available for dinner at the chef's table, which overlooks Gordon Ramsay's kitchen.
Restaurant La Veranda - Casual dining and delicious French dishes with a great view over the parc of the Château de Versailles
Galerie - Serves Lunch, afternoon tea and Dinner, La Terrasse du Bar Galerie is open during Summer months
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to its fitness center and indoor pool, the hotel is located next to the park of Château de Versailles, with running or walking trails open free to the public.
Also nearby are golf courses, horseback riding, archery and shooting ranges, and bike rental.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 17 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 18 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The Gordon Ramsay au Trianon Restaurant is open from Tuesday to Saturday for dinner. The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 22 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65 per night
- Trianon Palace Versailles Waldorf Astoria
- Trianon Palace Versailles Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Trianon Versailles Palace
- Trianon Waldorf Astoria
- Trianon Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Trianon Palace Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Trianon Palace Waldorf Astoria
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Free Shuttle to Paris
Book a stay in any room or rate category for travel July 15 - August 20, 2017, and receive free shuttle service to Paris.
Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.