Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelNear Louis XIV'S famed Chateau de Versailles
Popular property highlights
Set inside the re-imagined walls of Trianon Palace, this historic hotel is less than 1 mile from Louis XIV'S famed Chateau de Versailles and 20 minutes from Paris.
Gastronomy & spa
This property is home to Gordon Ramsay's first restaurant in France, and to Spa Guerlain with an indoor pool, sauna and Turkish bath.
There are 199 rooms and suites divided between the two buildings, with views of Trianon's hotel park, the royal domain, or Versailles Castle in select chambers. Amenities also include WiFi, and espresso maker.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Trianon Palace Versailles, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas of the hotel. Seminars, conferences and other prestigious events for up to 300 guests are easily accommodated in any of the 19 conference rooms, all with wireless Internet access and state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. Fashion shows, weddings, and galas bloom against the historical backdrop of the Salon Clemenceau, where the famous Traité de Versailles was prepared, marking the end of World War I.
Spa Guerlain has a health and beauty center, offering a wide range of treatments by reservation in 14 private cabins. Guests also enjoy complimentary use of the spa's indoor pool, open-air solarium and fitness center. Please note that children under 18 years old have access to the pool from 7 AM to 7 PM.
Amenities also include a 24-hour business center and children's club (surcharge).
- Express check-in
- Children's club
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 19
- Year Built 1910
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 199
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Espresso maker
Where to Eat
Gordon Ramsay au Trianon - French-inspired cuisine is served at Ramsay's first restaurant in France. Reservations are required. Exclusive dining for up to six guests is available for dinner at the chef's table, which overlooks Gordon Ramsay's kitchen.
Restaurant La Veranda - Casual dining and delicious French dishes with a great view over the parc of the Château de Versailles
Galerie - Serves Lunch, afternoon tea and Dinner, La Terrasse du Bar Galerie is open during Summer months
Nearby Things to Do
In addition to its fitness center and indoor pool, the hotel is located next to the park of Château de Versailles, with running or walking trails open free to the public.
Also nearby are golf courses, horseback riding, archery and shooting ranges, and bike rental.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 17 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 65.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 18 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 150 per person (roundtrip)
- Self parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 24 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 65.0 per night
- Trianon Palace Versailles Waldorf Astoria
- Trianon Palace Versailles Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Trianon Versailles Palace
- Trianon Waldorf Astoria
- Trianon Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Trianon Palace Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Trianon Palace Waldorf Astoria
- Trianon Palace Hotel Versailles
- Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 17 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.