Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelParis Left Bank hotel near trains and metro
Popular property highlights
This Left Bank Paris hotel is close to the Montparnasse train station, the RER train and metro station, and the airport bus (Denfert Rochereau); shops in Montparnasse Tower are 800 meters away.
Soft jazz plays in the hotel's lobby, which provides a small bar; guests can arrange room service from local restaurants. A breakfast buffet is prepared each morning in the dining room.
The 46 guestrooms of the Villa Montparnasse have views of Montparnasse district or a quiet side street, with premium bedding, digital television, marble bathrooms, and complimentary WiFi.
The concierge of Villa Montparnasse can provide many services for leisure and business travelers by request. Relax with a drink in the bar area, or keep up with current events with the available newspapers and free WiFi. You can start the day with a buffet breakfast in the dining room before heading off for a day of sightseeing in the Montparnasse district. A limo/town car service is also available.
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Towels provided
- Linens provided
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free international calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Room service is provided by local restaurants. The district is known for its historic brasseries frequented by writers Ernest Hemingway and Gertrude Stein.
Closerie des Lilas
Nearby Things to Do
The elevated Jardin Atlantique or Luxembourg Gardens, both less than a half-mile from the hotel, are popular with joggers. Experienced in-line skaters can join the popular weekly Friday Night Skate around Paris, starting from the foot of the Montparnasse Tower at 10 PM and lasting about 3 hours. Skates can be rented from mobile outfitters on-site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Villa Hotel Montparnasse
- Villa Montparnasse
- Villa Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Villa Montparnasse Hotel
- Villa Montparnasse Paris
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.