Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel5-star design luxury hotel in Paris's Opera - Grands Magasins neighborhood
Popular property highlights
New hotel in Paris Opera
W Paris - Opéra occupies an elegant Haussmann building. The first W Hotel in France is steps from the landmark Garnier Opéra House and located between the Galeries Lafayette and Le Printemps department stores.
A fitness center with views of Paris as you work out. The hotel's stylish restaurant provides food at any hour for guests.
Stylish rooms and suites
The 91 rooms and suites combine Parisian décor with original design and luxury amenities. Some rooms offer great views of the Opera Garnier. Facilities include 40-inch TVs, iPod® docking station, free WiFi, and rainforest showerheads.
- Prime spot for shopping
- Good location
- Helpful staff
W Paris - Opera
The Sweat® fitness center is available for all guests. Enjoy views of Paris from one of the training machines.The hotel offers services and amenities that include a 24-hour front desk, concierge desk, free WiFi throughout, valet parking, and 24-hour room service.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 20
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 215
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1870
- Total number of rooms - 91
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
Where to Eat
A buffet breakfasts is available for a surcharge and is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Coquette - This restaurant takes the finest local flavors and remixes them with a unique urban edge and a large serving of humor.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 38 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 150 per pet, per stay
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Paris Opera W
- W Hotel Paris Opera
- W Paris Opera
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.