Built for the Olympics in 2002, this luxury corner ground floor unit features over 1000 square feet of designer furnishings. A sunny private deck is right next to the pool and hot tub. Corner units were designed with walls of windows that provide a ton of sunlight.
Being on the ground level, this condo would be perfect for those traveling with children or seniors.
Bedroom #1 - King
Bedroom #2 - Queen
***FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS***
• Standard check-in and check-out is 3PM and 10AM - We try to accommodate special requests.
• The condo you booked is the one you will get.
• We are keyless, a door key code will be generated for self check-in.
• There is one assigned parking spot in the garage, there is plenty of outside parking.
• All of our condos have in unit washer/dryer, full kitchens and Internet.
• Our rental agreements are electronic
• This condo does not have air conditioning.
• This is located on the ground floor.
Crestview Condominiums were completed in 2002 – boasting peaceful surroundings, scenic views, modern amenities, and an incredibly convenient and accessible location. The unit is located on the first floor of the building which is accessible by an elevator from the ground floor heated garage.
This unit has been recently remodeled under new ownership with modern conveniences and comfortable furniture. It has a large and open kitchen with all the amenities expected in a home away from home, including plenty of pots and pans and all the most used small appliances. There is also a full size washer and dryer in the unit so you can pack light and leave room in your suitcase for purchases from the Tanger Outlets right across the street!
Crestview is a secure building with an assigned indoor parking space and additional parking outside under cover. The complex also features a private club house, workout room, pool and hot tub. The convenient location provides excellent local amenities. You are minutes from The Canyons (3 mins), Park City Mountain Resort (6 mins), and Deer Valley (7 mins.) Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton are all less than an hour away. Do not waste your money on ski-in ski-out and get stuck skiing the same resort. The condo has a private and locked equipment locker in the hallway outside the unit to store your gear after a day of play on the mountain of your choice.