Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 13, 2021
Where to stay in Park City
Visiting Park City
Travelers to Park City give high marks for the ski areas, magnificent mountain views, and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, live music, and theaters. Top sights in the city include Main Street, Park City Mountain Resort, and Deer Valley Resort.
- There are 2544 hotels and other accommodations in Park City
- The closest major airport is in Salt Lake City, UT (SLC-Salt Lake City Intl.), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Provo, UT (PVU), 31.6 mi (50.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Park City
Known for its festivals, live music, and theaters, the city's cultural venues include Egyptian Theatre, Park City Museum, and Kimball Art Center. Attractions like Alpine Coaster, Monkey Mountain, and Heber Valley Railroad are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Prospector Square, Olympic Welcome Plaza, and Hinckley Scout Ranch.
In Park City, you'll find 2544 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Washington School House - This 4-star hotel in Downtown Park City features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Torchlight Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast in Downtown Park City features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a spa tub.
- Park City Hostel - This 2-star hostel in North Park City features free WiFi, free parking, and a rooftop terrace. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Other favorite sights in Park City include Main Street, Park City Mountain Resort, and Deer Valley Resort. Outside the city, popular places to see include Alta Ski Area, located 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city center, and The Summit At Snowbird, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Dressing for Park City
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 50°F and the nighttime average to be 9°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 80°F during the day and 22°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 32°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Park City is 54.13 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 10°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Park City?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Park City, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Park City?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Park City?
What's the best place to stay in Deer Valley?
What's a favorite place to stay in Kimball Junction?
What's the best place to stay for a family vacation in Park City?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Park City?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Park City?
What's the best hotel to stay near Deer Valley Resort?
What about the best place to stay close to Park City Mountain Resort?
What are some accommodations with pools in Park City?
Recent reviews of Park City hotels
More trip options
- Park City Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Park City Airports
- Hotels in Park City Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Park City Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Park City
- More Hotel Options in Park City
- Park City Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Utah
- Other Hotels near Park City, Utah
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends