Think of yourself walking around the lanes of a brand-new city, noticing the gorgeous scenery or the buildings wherever you look. However, Park of Lights is one thing you have been especially prepared for. For years, it's been an item on your bucket list, and the time has finally come to mark it complete.
Park of Lights Hotels
Hotels near Park of Lights
When you start thinking about your vacation, Park of Lights is sure to be a standout memory.
Found in the city of Medellin, it is a lively tourist haven.
Find the perfect hotel a short walk away. You'll find 48 within 2 miles of Park of Lights. The Hotel Tryp Medellin is just 1 mile away. In addition, the Solar Hotel Casa Laureles and the Mediterráneo Hotel are 2 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
You'll save some dollars by staying a couple of nights at a budget hotel. 0.6 miles away, you'll find the Hotel Nutibara, but if that's not right for you, then an alternative is the GHL Style Hotel San Diego, which is 1 mile away.
Luxury and ease awaits you at one of the many upmarket hotels situated nearby. Be sure to consider the Hotel Cabo De La Vela, which is just 1 mile away. A second option is the Hotel Quinta Avenida, 1 mile away.
Café Málaga is an eatery that is near Park of Lights. Travelers in need of a quick pick-me-up stop here for coffee and yummy treats. Once your stomach starts grumbling, sit down for dinner at another nearby establishment, Restaurante Vegetariano Govindas. Finally, head to Salón Málaga. Have a beer or two and mingle with the locals.
Don't rush off yet. In the vicinity of Park of Lights, there's plenty more to do:
- Admire the surrounding architecture or find a comfortable seat and snap some photos when you stroll through Cisneros Square.
- Find a comfortable spot, introduce yourself to a few locals and enjoy the hustle and bustle of Cisneros Park.
- Find a relaxed bench, strike up a conversation with a few locals and enjoy the ambiance of Plaza de La Libertad de Medellin.
- Shop to your heart's content at National Palace, where you can fill your suitcase with almost anything you're looking for, from clothes and shoes to general supplies.
- Refreshing air and beautiful surroundings await you at the local hotspot, Pies Descalzos Park.
Light rail transport is a good choice when you're visiting Park of Lights. Cisneros, the nearest metro station, is located 0.3 miles away. Estación Ferrocarril de Antioquia is the second closest terminal and is just 0.09 miles away.
Expedia's registry of La Candelaria rooms has everything you want, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near Park of Lights you'll appreciate. La Candelaria welcomed quite a few tourists last year, so get searching. Need help making a decision? You're a click away from all the secret advice you're looking for. You'll do so boldly when booking time hits, too: sightseers of all kinds recommended their La Candelaria hotel.
- Looking for room comfort as well as cleanliness? You're in the right place.
- The staff at lodging around Park of Lights go beyond what is expected as you might expect near such a stunning monument.
- Rooms in La Candelaria hotels will always be clean, neat, and set to receive you.
Accommodation in La Candelaria had greater amounts of visitors in 2016 than 2015, and it's understandable why. Plus, thanks to Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Park of Lights, your choice site is ready.
Fascinating La Candelaria Facts
When you've accomplished Park of Lights, you'll still have plenty to see and do in La Candelaria.
- La Candelaria is now starting to be acknowledged after having been a well-kept secret.
- Eat a delicious meal of the local foods and find the perfect gallery to look for souvenirs.
- Use some time to plan some pastimes, and you'll soon also notice La Candelaria knows a thing or two about individualized assistance.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and usher in more than a few astonishing group photos. Paying a visit to La Candelaria is always a good idea, particularly when you cash in on the phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Park of Lights from Expedia. Book today!