Visiting Parker Dam
Those traveling to Parker Dam are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. A top sight in the area is London Bridge.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Parker Dam
- The closest major airport is in Lake Havasu City, AZ (HII-Lake Havasu City Municipal), 21.3 mi (34.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Parker Dam
London Bridge is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Emerald Canyon Golf Course and Blue Water Marina Park.
As you plan your trip to Parker Dam, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can choose from 164 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- River Front Beautiful New Beach Villa 2 Colorado River is 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from central Parker Dam. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Lake Havasu City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- River Front Beautiful New Beach Villa 3 Colorado River is located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of Parker Dam. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in Lake Havasu City can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and quiet location.
- River Front Beautiful New Beach Villa 3 Colorado River is 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the center of Parker Dam. This 2.5-star hotel in Lake Havasu City features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Parker Dam
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 81°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 110°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 95°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Parker Dam gets about 2.40 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 108°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 44°F