Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 6, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Sep 3, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 19, 2021
Visiting Parkers Prairie
Visitors can enjoy all that Parkers Prairie has to offer including the coffeehouses, lakeside setting, and restaurants. The welcoming and quaint setting also entices those visiting the city. You'll find 46 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Alexandria.
Sightseeing and Staying in Parkers Prairie
Places to visit in the larger region include Carlos Creek Winery, Theatre L'Homme Dieu, and Casey’s Amusement Park. In the area, you'll also find Geneva Golf Club and Big Ole Viking Statue.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Grandstay Hotel & Suites Parkers Prairie - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Parkers Prairie
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 1°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 79°F during the day and 26°F at night
- July through September averages 81°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 2°F at night
- Parkers Prairie gets about 25.12 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 79°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°F