Imagine yourself on your perfect vacation: you probably picture yourself ambling through downtown, noticing the architecture or the beautiful scenery everywhere around you. Still, Parliament Square is one thing you are anticipating most of all. You have wanted to escape there for a while, and the time has come to tick it off.
Where to Stay Nearby Parliament Square
Hotels near Parliament Square
There's certainly a reason why gangs of explorers decide to venture to Parliament Square all year around.
The dynamic national capital that is London is where it is located.
Would you like to stay near Parliament Square? Then you're spoiled for choice, as there are 25 choices to pick from, and they're all just a short walk away. The Corinthia Hotel London, Haymarket Hotel and Sofitel London St James are a few of the most popular ones.
Save a few dollars and book a room at one of the many budget hotels situated in the area. The Rocco Forte Brown's Hotel and the Soho Hotel are two well-placed hotel options, that are only 0.9 miles and 1 mile away.
Maybe you'd prefer accommodation that's more on the luxurious side? If so, you're in luck, as you can choose from many high-end hotels all within walking distance. Two hotels that exceed expectations when it comes to comfort and architectural design are the Hotel Café Royal and the Charlotte Street Hotel, which are situated 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
Tourists going to Parliament Square frequently indulge in robust coffees and pastries at Institute Of Contemporary Arts, only an easy wander away. A little later on, you really ought to get going to London Marriott Hotel County Hall for a full meal. Don't call it a night so soon! Meet your pals for a few beers at The Grand At Trafalgar Square.
Here's just a sample of some of the additional things you can do in the vicinity of Parliament Square:
- See Big Ben in all its glory, a clock tower that serves as the central point of this area.
- You can't visit the region without stopping at Winston Churchill Statue, a well-loved sculpture.
- An ideal way to better understand a destination and its culture is to spend some time at a church. You can experience one of the finest at Westminster Abbey.
- Head to Houses of Parliament to discover the area's interesting political history. It's also a splendid example of architecture.
- Before you get here, check online for details of the latest events at Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre.
Charing Cross Station is as close as you'll get by train to Parliament Square, it's located roughly 0.5 miles away. Waterloo Station is yet another terminal to keep in mind. It's 0.6 miles away.
Expedia's London places to stay have everything you need, so you can be certain to get options near Parliament Square you'll love. You won't be alone lots of travelers pick London when they yearn for an exceptional holiday. Need help deciding? You're a click away from all the secret guidance you're searching for. You'll travel with certainty once it's time to make your booking, too: all kinds of new admirers would endorse their London hotel to a friend or family member.
- You'll find London lodging will be prepared to receive you with presentable and fresh rooms.
- From big families with children to couples, we have serene rooms for everyone.
- The staff at hotels close to Parliament Square go above and beyond, as you might expect near such a magnificent landmark.
We see your favorite spot in your future with Expedia's diverse catalogue of hotels near Parliament Square.
Intriguing London Facts
You'll still have plenty to see and do in London with Parliament Square conquered.
- Go over fun near London to really leave no road unexplored.
- London also knows a thing or two about personalized treatment after you spend some time on its abundant pastimes.
- Stroll into an adorable store to look for fashion items and stop off for a tempting supper of the local cooking.
Planning a holiday to London is unquestionably the best notion you've ever had, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Parliament Square from Expedia. Pack your suitcase, wave goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some awe-inspiring new scrapbook photos!