Picture yourself walking through the avenues during your perfect getaway, taking note of the gorgeous landscapes or the buildings wherever you look. However, there is one attraction you are especially counting on: Parque de Espana. For a while, you have wanted to escape there, and right now is finally the time to tick it off.
Lodging Near Parque de Espana
Hotels near Parque de Espana
It is undeniable that time spent with nature contributes to health and well-being. So, when you're feeling run down, a stop at Parque de Espana could be just the medicine you need.
If you've not heard of Rosario, where it's located, you've likely encountered the country's capital, Buenos Aires, from which it is 160 miles.
Tourists are always happy to find that there are up to 24 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Parque de Espana. The Ros Tower Hotel, the Hotel de la Cité and the Plaza Real Suites Hotel are some you might want to check out. They are 0.1 miles, 0.8 miles and 0.2 miles away, respectively.
Within the vicinity are quite a few reasonably priced hotels if you're hoping to keep prices low while you're traveling. Situated 0.7 miles away is the Holiday Inn Rosario, but perhaps you could also have a look at the Esplendor Savoy Rosario if you want another to choose from. It's only 0.4 miles away.
The immediate area also contains a range of upmarket accommodation options that provide a truly extravagant experience. The Hotel Solans Presidente is merely 0.6 miles away, while the Hotel Plaza del Sol can be reached in 0.8 miles. Both places are impressive and packed with creature comforts.
If you wander around the streets near Parque de Espana, you will soon find yourself at Bar El Cairo. Have a coffee, buy a few sweet treats and take in the sights and sounds. After that, head to another restaurant within this area. Grab a table for dinner at Hotel República Solans and taste a dish you've never had before. But don't end things there! Meet your pals for a few wines at Majestic Hotel Rosario.
Parque de Espana is not the only noteworthy thing to do in the vicinity:
- Firma y Odilo Estvez Municipal Decorative Art Museum is a wonderful place to visit for art enthusiasts.
- If you enjoy moseying about and exploring the local area, your time will be well spent at Plaza 25 de Mayo.
- Don't forget to add La Bola de Nieve to your list of things to visit. Imagine what everyday life was like in the area in times long gone as you stare in awe of the historically-rich building that stands before you.
- Palace of the Lions, a historic government building, will appeal to anyone wishing to gain a better understanding of the area's past.
- Rosario Cathedral, the area's most important Catholic church, is also a fascinating historical and cultural landmark.
Rosario hotels from Expedia deliver all the things you require, so you can be sure to have lodging near Parque de Espana that you'll fall in love with. Start going lots of visitors opt for Rosario for a remarkable holiday. Need help deciding? All the inside information you need we have just a click away. You'll spend boldly once the moment arrives to reserve, too: travelers of all kinds endorsed their Rosario hotel.
- "Orderly, neat, and ready to show you in" is how Rosario hotel rooms are run.
- You'll find it right here if you're in search of room contentment as well as tidiness.
- Appropriate for such a dazzling landmark, the staff at lodging near Parque de Espana go beyond all targets.
You can stay right nearby with our excellent list of hotels near Parque de Espana.
Intriguing Rosario Facts
After Parque de Espana is accomplished, you'll still have things to do in Rosario.
- Look into all the activities near Rosario to truly see each sight available in this part of the world.
- You'll discover Rosario also knows many things about personalized treatment after some time spent on its ample excursions.
- Journey into an adorable shop to get some gifts and appreciate a tasty snack of the local foods.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Rosario, especially when you benefit from Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Parque de Espana. Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hello to some awe-inspiring selfies!