See yourself rambling through the downtown area during your next holiday, noticing the architecture or the exquisite landscapes all around you. Still, there's one feature you have been counting on most of all: Parque Las Heras. The time has finally arrived to mark it accomplished.
Find Your Best Parque Las Heras Hotel
Hotels near Parque Las Heras
Refresh your spirit with a trip to the natural world at Parque Las Heras.
The capital city, Buenos Aires, houses this destination.
With an impressive 223 accommodation options within a radius of 2 miles around Parque Las Heras, you're sure to track down the ideal place for you. The Four Seasons Hotel Buenos Aires is just 2 miles away. Also, the Palacio Duhau - Park Hyatt Buenos Aires and the Alvear Palace Hotel are 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
Be a savvy traveler and stay at one of the many budget hotels located nearby. The Legado Mitico Buenos Aires (1 mile away) and the Magnolia Hotel Boutique (0.9 miles away) are popular options to remember.
If luxurious accommodation is important to you, there's upmarket hotels in abundance here. Two of the hotels that dominate when it comes to comfort and charm are the BA Sohotel and the Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, which are situated 0.8 miles and 1 mile away, respectively.
As you and your family meander along the streets that encompass Parque Las Heras, stop at Tea Connection. Take in the enchanting aroma of coffee and try some sweet pastries. If you want something a bit more nourishing, have a look at the specials at Di Maggio S, another dining hotspot in the area. Loosen up with a round of beers from GUIDO.
After visiting Parque Las Heras, why not check out the other things to do here:
- Alto Palermo Shopping Center is among the most well-known shopping centers in the region and a wonderful place to indulge in some retail therapy.
- If you're a fine arts enthusiast, your adventures won't be complete without spending some time at Museo de Arte Latinoamericano de Buenos Aires.
- Devote a few hours to arts and culture at Museo Nacional De Arte Decorativo, a well-known art museum here.
- If you would like to see a good number of plants and birdlife in a peaceful environment, stop at Buenos Aires Botanic Garden.
- Monumento a Sarmiento, a significant monument, is a compelling sight to visit and will help develop your understanding of local history.
Some travelers get to Parque Las Heras by rail transport. It's 0.8 miles from Saldías to this destination.
Expedia's registry of Palermo places to stay supplies all that you require, so you'll surely have locales near Parque Las Heras you'll appreciate. Start going: Palermo had more than a few visitors in the past year. You'll do so confidently once you are ready to reserve your spot, too: numerous visitors recommend their Palermo hotel. All the secret tips you need we have right here.
- Rooms in Palermo lodging are always clean and neat.
- As you might hope near such a stunning site, the staff at accommodation around Parque Las Heras provide awesome service.
- You'll get it here if you want accommodations that are serene as well as neat and presentable.
Palermo suites saw additional visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's clear why. Your prized spot awaits thanks to Expedia's excellent database of hotels near Parque Las Heras.
You'll still have things to see and do in Palermo after Parque Las Heras is checked off your timetable.
- Palermo hasn't been really prominent in the guide books, but is beginning to find its place.
- Enjoy an evening out to conclude your good times with a bang; next day, drop in on one of the area's monuments.
- After you spend some hours on its abundant excursions, you'll discover Palermo also knows many things about laying out the welcome mat.
You'll never regret paying a visit to Palermo, especially when you cash in on Expedia's awesome deals on accommodation near Parque Las Heras. Arrange your stuff, say goodbye to the scenes you're used to and usher in some astonishing new selfies!