A Disappointing Dump
Posted Oct 11, 2016 on Orbitz
Despite the choking lemon scent, nothing could have removed the oppressive smell of cigarettes that was throughout the room. The fixtures were clean, but obviously worn out. The curtains were threadbare and the lamps belonged in a thrift store. The staff was wonderful to us, but the facility was a serious disappointment. There were cars in the parking lot with two flat tires and weeds growing around them. Cigarette smoke hung in the air as we came down the hallway. The hall carpet was heavily stained. obvious long-term residents had put pizza boxes and trash in the hall. Everything needed painting. There was no handle on the hot water faucet. I paid $60, but still felt robbed.