Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelHotel with free parking, near Les Six Bourgeois
Popular property highlights
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Musée de la Dentelle et de la Mode, Les Six Bourgeois, and Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle. Parc St Pierre and Calais Hotel de Ville are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a meeting room and free newspapers. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include multilingual staff and a TV in a common area.
All 43 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters) include a meeting room. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Campanile Calais is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 30
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 323
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1985
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Private bathroom
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 10 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Calais Campanile
- Campanile Calais
- Campanile Hotel Calais
- Campanile Calais Hotel
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.