Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with restaurant and bar/lounge
This hotel is situated in the city center.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include self parking, meeting rooms, and dry cleaning.
All 41 rooms provide free WiFi, minibars, and satellite TV. Room service, coffee makers, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Calais Centre
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 646 square feet (60 square meters) include meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces), Free parking nearby
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Mercure Calais Centre has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
- Mercure Calais Centre
- Mercure Hotel Calais Centre
- Accor Calais Centre
- Mercure Calais Centre Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.