Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Pass-a-Grille, St. Petersburg - Clearwater
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Pass-a-Grille Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Pass-a-Grille Pet-friendly Hotels
Pass-a-Grille Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Pass-a-Grille? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 4 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Check out this popular Pass-a-Grille accommodation that is a favorite among travelers with pets:
- Island's End Resort is a dog-friendly apartment, offering in-room kitchens and free WiFi for its human guests. Our customers appreciate this 3-star apartment's breakfast and location.
Planning Your Trip to Pass-a-Grille
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 78°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 53°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 63°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 54°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Pass-a-Grille is 50.81 inches
Exploring Pass-a-Grille with Your Pet
Known for its beautiful sunsets, Pass-a-Grille has lots to offer visitors including its seaside and sports. See the local sights and visit Hurley Park and Gulf Beaches Historical Museum. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Merry Pier. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Animal House Pet Center, Pet Supermarket, or Adventures in Bradyville.