Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Pattaya hotel in North Pattaya with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
Located in North Pattaya, this boutique hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Tiffany's Show, Art in Paradise, and World Gems Collection. Pattaya City Hall and CentralMarina are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features 2 restaurants, 2 outdoor pools, and 6 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness center, 2 coffee shops/cafés, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 218 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. Guests will appreciate conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, while LCD TVs with cable channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment.
Prima Villa Hotel features 2 outdoor swimming pools, a 24-hour fitness center, and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 6 bars/lounges. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available on request) and a cruise ship terminal shuttle. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Prima Villa Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Year Built 2010
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 7
- Luggage storage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 218
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Prima restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 8 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 16 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Cash deposit: THB 3200 per stay
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: THB 250 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2200 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
- Prima Villa
- Prima Villa Hotel
- Prima Villa Hotel Pattaya
- Prima Villa Pattaya
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 8 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.