Think of yourself in a new place: you perhaps picture yourself ambling through the city center, noticing the exquisite nature or the buildings everywhere around you. But there is one attraction you have been prepared for in particular: Paul McCartney's childhood home. Now is finally the time to tick it off your to-do list.
Where to Stay Near Paul McCartney's childhood home
Hotels near Paul McCartney's childhood home
If you've never laid eyes on Paul McCartney's childhood home before, you're in for an experience!
Liverpool, the city it's in, is a destination that many tourists are eager to explore.
If you are into the idea of being in this area, there are 2 nearby hotels. The Crowne Plaza Liverpool - John Lennon Airport and The Penny Lane Hotel are within 2 miles of Paul McCartney's childhood home.
For travelers hoping to spare a few pennies, there are a couple of low-cost accommodations in the area. The Home from Home Apartments and the Base Serviced Apartments - Duke Street are a selection of the most popular places.
Increase your chances of waking up fresh in the morning by booking a room at one of the upmarket hotels, found just minutes away. You'll find outstanding amenities and a glamorous atmosphere at the Hotel Anfield and the Base Serviced Apartments - The Docks.
You'll see there is a wonderful mix of shops and local eateries, such as The Kitchen (Storrsdale Road, Liverpool), close to Paul McCartney's childhood home. When the sun fades, go to The Greenhills (Greenhill Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool). It's just 0.2 miles away.
Before your trip ends, get a taste of some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Paul McCartney's childhood home:
- Sit and relax on the grass and watch as the day passes by, run around and play with your kids and casually lounge under the open sky at Calderstones Park.
- If you like the design features of historic residences, you should take a walk through Mendips - John Lennon Home. You'll be inspired by the workmanship of this old residence.
- Sudley House boasts everything an art fan needs, so be sure you make it a priority when passing through the region.
- Get the snacks ready, and buy a pass to a film that suits your tastes at Woolton Picture House.
- St Barnabas Church is a sacred destination for many people, but anyone can appreciate the tranquility it offers.
It's easy for tourists to reach Paul McCartney's childhood home by rail transport as it's merely 0.4 miles from there to West Allerton.
Expedia's roster of rooms in Liverpool delivers all that you require, so you can be certain to find accommodation near Paul McCartney's childhood home you'll adore. Liverpool had quite a few guests in the last twelve months, so get hunting. We have all the inside information you need. When reservation time hits, you can travel boldly: many guests approve of their Liverpool hotel.
- "Neat, clean, and waiting to welcome you in" is how Liverpool hotels will be waiting.
- The staff at hotels close to Paul McCartney's childhood home provide awesome service as you might anticipate near such a fine site.
- We've got it here if you want room satisfaction as well as neatness.
It's understandable why getaways near Liverpool saw greater amounts of visitors in the last twelve months than 2015. Your desired site is waiting for you thanks to our excellent directory of hotels near Paul McCartney's childhood home.
Interesting Liverpool Facts and Figures
Once you've achieved Paul McCartney's childhood home, you'll still have more to see and do in Liverpool.
- Liverpool voyages haven't been in the guidebooks until recently, but rising numbers of stays mean the time to make your move is now.
- Drop in on a local museum, then enjoy a night of fun and games to conclude your day right.
- Prepare to find Liverpool also knows its stuff when it comes to individual hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample action.
Bid adieu to the sights you're used to and meet more than a few new scrapbook photos. You'll never regret planning a trip to Liverpool, particularly when you take advantage of our phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Paul McCartney's childhood home. Reserve now!