Visitors can enjoy all that Paxinos has to offer including the theme park, restaurants, and festivals. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Paxinos
- The closest major airport is in Selinsgrove, PA (SEG-Penn Valley), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Williamsport, PA (IPT-Williamsport Regional), 32.8 mi (52.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Paxinos
Favorite family attractions include Knoebels Amusement Resort and Knoebel's Amusment Park. Additionally, you might want to add Pennsylvania State Sportsmen's Association to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Paxinos. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Beagle's Bed & Breakfast - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Knights Inn Paxinos - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Paxinos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 19°F
- From April to June, the average is 83°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 20°F as the nighttime average
- Paxinos gets about 42.11 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 83°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 20°F