See yourself walking through the downtown area during your upcoming holiday, taking note of the monuments or the lovely settings wherever you look. However, there is one feature you are looking forward to in particular: Peabody Essex Museum. The day has finally come to get there.
Find Your Best Peabody Essex Museum Hotel
Hotels near Peabody Essex Museum
Glimpse into the region's culture at Peabody Essex Museum.
It is situated 14 miles from Boston, the state capital, in a destination called Salem.
There are at least 6 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Peabody Essex Museum. For a larger selection of hotels, try Boston. It is 14 miles away, and features at least 112 accommodation options. The Mandarin Oriental Boston, Four Seasons Hotel Boston and The Ritz-Carlton, Boston are a few you should consider.
Whether you're after somewhere to settle down for a bit or you simply just require a bed for a few nights, there are some great lower-priced options nearby. You won't have far to go to reach the Salem Inn. Thankfully, it's just 0.3 miles away. The Hawthorne Hotel is another great option that can be found about 0.2 miles away.
This destination also offers a choice of excellent upmarket hotels. The Salem Waterfront Hotel & Suites and the Merchant are easy to access at modest distances of only 0.2 miles for the first and 0.1 miles for the latter.
Witch's Brew Cafe (156 Derby Street, Salem) is merely 0.4 miles from Peabody Essex Museum, making it the ideal spot for a much-deserved coffee break. When the sun starts setting, head to Rockafellas (231 Essex Street, Salem). It's 0.1 miles away.
Before your vacation ends, get a taste of some of the other things to do that are not too far away from Peabody Essex Museum:
- Be sure to arrange a day out to discover the compelling exhibits that are on display at Witch History Museum.
- Start your vacation off on the right note by going to National Park Service Salem Visitor Center and getting some pamphlets.
- With a big mix of famous wax figures, Salem Wax Museum is a wonderful spot for fun photo opportunities.
- Peruse the fascinating displays at Count Orlok's Nightmare Gallery.
- If you are looking for an enjoyable museum outing, don't miss New England Pirate Museum.
The rail transport terminal, Salem, can be found 0.3 miles away from Peabody Essex Museum, making the metro a convenient mode of transportation.
Our catalogue of rooms in Boston provides all you want, so you can surely have spots near Peabody Essex Museum that you'll love. Boston was a rather favored place last year, so you shouldn't be by yourself. When booking time is here, you'll rest assured: travelers of all types approved of their Boston hotel. You're a click away from all the insider info you're searching for.
- Rooms in Boston accommodation will be neat, presentable, and set to invite you in.
- And we have rooms that are relaxing for all types, including family reunions and individuals.
- The staff at lodging close to Peabody Essex Museum provide great service as you might anticipate near such a dazzling site.
Boston accommodation received additional visitors in the last year than the year before that, and it's easy to see why. With Expedia's diverse inventory of hotels near Peabody Essex Museum, your number one site lies in your future.
Boston Facts and Figures
After you've accomplished Peabody Essex Museum, there are still further things to see and do in Boston.
- Boston is starting to become more fashionable after having been only for those in the know.
- Enjoy the bars and pubs to top off your exploration with a bang; when the sun rises, get cultured about the territory's history.
- Prepare to notice Boston also knows a thing or two about hospitality after you spend some hours on its ample action.
Bid adieu to the same old sights and call on some all-new landscapes. Paying a visit to Boston is definitely the best notion you've ever come up with, particularly when you cash in on our phenomenal deals on accommodation near Peabody Essex Museum. Book today!