Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
The hotel is actually two buildings - one appears to be a converted home and the other is a converted apartment building around the corner on Linden. I stayed in the apartment building. My room was in a former 4-bedroom apartment. The bedrooms had locks, and the kitchen, living room and two bathrooms ...
Room was clean but a few issues. Sink refused to drain making it difficult to use. Sink water never got beyond merely warm. Water is "city water" so if you do not like chlorine etc take some bottled water with you. NO fridge NO micro. No hair dryer. No cofffee set up. And WHY do hotel designers INSIST ...
This place is clean, fairly quiet particularly after 10pm, and right across the street from the 495 onramp. It's been updated with pvc flooring vs gross carpet so you know there's nothing hiding in there. The bed was decent. It has everything I need and nothing I don't and it's close to where I need ...
Stayed here 5 days to attend my niece's wedding. Staff was very accommodating. My sister (mother of the bridge) was upgraded to a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom newly remodeled house on the property. She was thrilled! Delicious morning muffins and green tea! Would definitely recommend. Steps from the beach ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Peabody hotel! Finding the ideal home away from home during your Boston vacation doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to secure a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Peabody. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet treats and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Peabody hotels even let youbring multiple four-legged friends along for your stay.
- Boston is more than pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet parents say Peabody has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your furry friends are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said pets couldn't have an exciting time on vacation? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Boston has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your tail waggers can let loose. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Peabody is a top choice among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 14% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and playing with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?