Top Hotels Near Peak 2 Peak Gondola Whistler Ski Lift in Whistler
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Peak 2 Peak Gondola Whistler Ski Lift
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan 22, 2021
Reviewed on Jan 17, 2021
Reviewed on Apr 7, 2020
Reviewed on Dec 31, 2019
Reviewed on Feb 23, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola Hotel Guide
Time spent at PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola is bound to be an interesting experience.
It is situated in Village North.
You'll find lots of accommodations within walking distance of PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola. A few of the most popular establishments are the Whistler Luxury Condos, Powder's Edge by Whiski Jack and Tyndall Stone Lodge by Whiski Jack.
If you're hoping to find a place to stay that offers that little bit more, you'll find many upmarket establishments within walking distance. The Four Seasons Resort Whistler is merely 0.7 miles away, while the Fairmont Chateau Whistler can be reached in 0.6 miles. Both of these places are charming and packed with creature comforts.
When you're in the area around PEAK 2 PEAK Gondola, don't forget to taste the hot coffee and tasty treats at Gone Village Eatery. For a more substantial meal, Fat Tony's Pizza is a local dining spot that tourists often dine at. Unwind with a stiff cocktail from Hy's Steakhouse & Cocktail Bar.
Other Places to Visit near PEAK 2 PEAK GondolaBefore you head off, check out what the rest of this area has to offer:
- Set aside a couple of hours and head to Whistler Golf Club. Pack your clubs and hit the fairways.
- Find out about the region's past peoples at Whistler Museum, a curious museum with a great collection of historical exhibitions.
- Is there a better way to improve your health than exercising? Meet some new people at Whistler Core Climbing and Fitness Centre, which has an array of recreational activities for people of all ages.
- Make sure you stop at Whistler Visitor Centre to pick up some useful information before you start your adventure.
- If you're enraptured by literature, you will most definitely love Whistler Public Library.