Visitors can enjoy all that Peermade has to offer including the forests, golf courses, and seaside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its churches. In Peermade, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Peermade
A couple of favorite places to visit are Parunthumpara Hill Lookout and Periyar National Park. Additionally, you'll find Kadathanadan Kalari Centre and Mudra Cultural Centre in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Peermade, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Wisteria Luxury Villas is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center. This 3-star villa in Kuttikkanam features free breakfast and free parking.
- Paradisa Plantation Retreat is 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in Peermade features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- KTDC Tamarind Peermedu is located within 1.4 mi (2.2 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Peermade can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room coffeemaker.
Dressing for Peermade
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 91°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September averages 87°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 91°F during the day and 74°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Peermade is 121.50 inches
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 74°F