Those traveling to Pelangan are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 99 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lombok (LOP-Lombok Intl.), 24.3 mi (39.1 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pelangan
Places to visit in the larger region include Marine Aquaculture Development Centre, Elak Elak Beach, and Sekotong Beach. In the area, you'll also find Selong Belanak Beach and Mawi Beach.
As you plan for your vacation to Pelangan, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 99 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Favehotel Langko Mataram - Lombok is 20 mi (32.2 km) from the center of Pelangan. This 3-star hotel in Mataram features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Cocotinos Sekotong, a Boutique Beach Resort & Spa is located 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the heart of Pelangan. This 4-star hotel in Sekotong Barat features a private beach, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its helpful staff.
- Golden Palace Hotel Lombok is 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from central Pelangan. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Mataram can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Pelangan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 86°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 87°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Pelangan gets about 1.69 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and November are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 68°F