Visiting Pembina Valley
Visitors can enjoy all that Pembina Valley has to offer including the stargazing spots, seafood restaurants, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park and baseball games. In Pembina Valley, there are 8 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembina Valley
The city's cultural venues include Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre and Gallery In The Park. The picturesque setting of Morden Park and Bethel Heritage Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Altona Mall and Minnewasta Golf and Country Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Pembina Valley. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Winkler - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and central location.
- Quality Inn Winkler - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and free parking.
- Maple Leaf Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and room size.
Dressing for Pembina Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 39°F during the day and -7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 36°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of -5°F
- About 18.98 inches of rain falls on Pembina Valley each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°F