Overview of The Annexe at The Old Farm
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Pembroke, this cottage is in a rural area. Pembroke Castle and Tenby Museum and Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Carew Castle and Lamphey Bishop's Palace. Manor House Zoo and Dinosaur Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Pembroke travel guide
- Carew Castle - 3 min drive
- Pembroke Castle - 5 min drive
- Heatherton World of Activities - 8 min drive
- Freshwater East Beach - 9 min drive
- Manorbier Castle - 13 min drive
- Pembroke Station - 4 min drive
- Milton Brewery - 2 min drive
- The Hope Inn - 4 min drive
- First and Last - 4 min drive
- Pembroke Carvery - 5 min drive
- Seven Spice - 5 min drive
About this property
The Annexe at The Old Farm
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Annexe Old Farm House Pembroke
- Annexe Old Farm House
- Annexe Old Farm Pembroke
- Annexe Old Farm
- The Annexe at The Old Farm Cottage
- The Annexe at The Old Farm Pembroke
- The Annexe at The Old Farm Cottage Pembroke