Visitors can enjoy all that Pembroke has to offer including the shopping, beaches, and restaurants. Around the area, top sights include Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock, and National Monument to the Forefathers.
- There are 166 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Plymouth, MA (PYM-Plymouth Municipal), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Norwood, MA (OWD-Norwood Memorial), 21 mi (33.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pembroke
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Mayflower II, Plymouth Rock, and National Monument to the Forefathers. Additionally, you'll find Plimoth Plantation in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Pembroke, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 30 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hyatt Place Boston/Braintree is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from central Pembroke. This 3.5-star hotel in Braintree features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Comfort Inn Boston is located 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from the heart of Pembroke. This 3-star hotel in Boston features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and overall condition.
- Ramada by Wyndham Boston is 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the center of Pembroke. This 2.5-star hotel in Boston features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Pembroke
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 17°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 19°F at night
- Pembroke gets about 52.36 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F