Find Pet-Friendly Hotels in Penia from $135
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Penia Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Penia Pet-friendly Hotels
Penia Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Penia and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 3 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Penia hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Hotel Villa Agomer is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with free WiFi and TVs.
- Pets are welcome at Cèsa Sot Bosch. This apartment offers in-room kitchenettes and in-room washing machines.
- Dogs can join their owners at Hotel Villa Rosella. This hotel offers guests ski-in/ski-out access and free WiFi. Our customers love this 3-star hotel's breakfast and pleasant rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Penia
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 38°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- April-June: the average is 60°F during the day and 27°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 63°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 51°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Penia is 1.22 inches
Exploring Penia with Your Pet
During your visit, enjoy checking out Val Gardena and Marmolada. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions like QC Terme Dolomiti and Ski Centre Latemar.