Pensacola Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 19 affordable motels in Pensacola among the more than 2574 hotels and other accommodations. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which offer more amenities but ones that you may not use.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Pensacola has to offer. Not-to-be-missed sights include Saenger Theatre, Historic Pensacola Village, and Pensacola Civic Center.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as convenient lodging for the weary traveler taking a road trip along America's major roadways. Motels often include free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of Expedia customers' best-rated Pensacola motels to select from:
Sole Inn and Suites
- Stay within a 5-minute drive of Saenger Theatre and Pensacola Civic Center.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and a manager's reception.
Red Roof Inn Pensacola Fairgrounds
- An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
- It's located within a quick 3-minute drive of Five Flags Speedway.
Best Western Navarre Waterfront
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of Southern Raceway and Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park.
Quality Inn N.A.S.-Corry
- It's located within a 10-minute drive of Pensacola Naval Air Station and Saenger Theatre.
- A bar along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Motel 6 Pensacola-Nas
- Stay within a 10-minute drive of Pensacola Naval Air Station and Saenger Theatre.
- Enjoy access to the outdoor pool, and freebies including WiFi and parking.
What to Do in Pensacola
In this historical area, enjoy its popular beaches and seafood restaurants while you're sightseeing. People who visit Pensacola love the live music, theater scene, and museums.
Here are some popular places:
- Saenger Theatre
- Historic Pensacola Village
- Pensacola Civic Center
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Seville Square
- Plaza De Luna
- Wayside Park
You'll find these family-friendly attractions:
- Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park
- Sam's Fun City
- Wild Willy's Adventure Zone
Pensacola is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Pensacola
Figure out the ideal time to visit Pensacola by checking the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 90° F is the daytime average and 54° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 66° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 65.35 inches in a year
How to Get to Pensacola and Around the Area
|Pensacola, FL (PNS-Pensacola Intl.) ||Airport ||4.7 mi (7.6 km) |
|Fort Walton Beach, FL (VPS-Northwest Florida Regional) ||Airport ||40.1 mi (64.5 km) |
|Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach) ||Airport ||44.3 mi (71.4 km) |
|Pensacola Station ||Train Station ||3.6 mi (5.9 km) |