Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Pereira, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Technological University of Pereira, Pereira Botanical Garden, and Museum of Art. Boliz and Lucy Tejada Cultural Center are also within 6 mi (10 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Free full breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a sauna, spa services, and 24-hour room service.
All 31 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and plasma TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Ecohotel La Casona
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Ecohotel La Casona provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free WiFi
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 31
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool umbrellas
- Airport transportation
- Meeting rooms 2
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 11
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Tours/ticket assistance
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Plasma TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Ecohotel La Casona has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 2:00 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 6 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 53448 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 25000 per vehicle
- Airport shuttle fee per child: COP 20000 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 53448 per stay
- Ecohotel Casona
- Ecohotel Casona Hotel
- Ecohotel Casona Hotel Pereira
- Ecohotel Casona Pereira
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.