Get an overview of this hotelBaroque hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Pereira, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Olaya Herrera Park, Lucy Tejada Cultural Center, and Victoria Shopping Mall. Boliz and Pereira Gold Museum are also within 15 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, coffee/tea in a common area, and conference rooms. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 24 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include refrigerators, minibars, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Castilla Real
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 904 square feet (84 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and an area shuttle. This Baroque hotel also offers coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 2
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (feet) - 904
- Conference space size (meters) - 84
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Separate bedroom
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning. An additional breakfast (subject to charges) is served daily.
Hotel Castilla Real has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for COP 45000 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 55000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 45000 per night
- Castilla Real
- Castilla Real Pereira
- Hotel Castilla Real
- Hotel Castilla Real Pereira
We should mention
If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.