Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel with full-service spa and restaurant
Located in the historical district, this family-friendly hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Lake Robbins Ballroom and 11 mi (17.7 km) from Picket Fence Creamery. Brenton Arboretum and Iowa Arboretum are also within 25 mi (40 km).
This hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 40 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and Egyptian cotton sheets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel Pattee features a spa tub and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 3948 square feet (367 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a library. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Hotel Pattee has designated areas for smoking.
- Free parking nearby
- Spa services on site
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Year Built 1913
- Conference space size (feet) - 3948
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 367
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bowling alley on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Davids Milwaukee Diner - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
InterUrban Lounge - This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bowling alley on site
Copper Door has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, massages, facials, and body wraps.
The spa is open daily.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 3 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Minimum guest age is 18
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.95 and USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 35.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
- Hotel Pattee
- Hotel Pattee Perry
- Pattee Hotel
- Pattee Perry
- Hotel Pattee Perry, Iowa
We should mention
Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.