Book your room at Ballathie Country House Hotel and Estate
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Perth hotel in Kinclaven with free breakfast
Located in Kinclaven, this eco-friendly hotel is within 12 mi (20 km) of Dunkeld Cathedral, McDiarmid Park, and Birnam Oak. Huntingtower Castle and St. Ninian's Cathedral are also within 12 mi (20 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a bar/lounge, a meeting room, and free newspapers. Free cooked-to-order breakfast, free WiFi in public areas, and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, wedding services, a garden, and a lobby fireplace are onsite.
All 41 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include premium bedding and coffee makers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Ballathie Country House Hotel and EstateKinclaven By Stanley Perth Scotland PH1 4QN
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Edwardian hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Ballathie Country House Hotel and Estate is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Number of floors - 2
- One meeting room
- Smoke-free property
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Wedding services
- Year Built 1850
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Individually decorated
- Individually furnished
- Iron/ironing board
- LCD TV
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 20.00 per stay)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 20.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
- Ballathie Country House Estate
- Ballathie Country House Estate Perth
- Ballathie Country House Hotel
- Ballathie Country House Hotel & Estate
- Ballathie Country House Hotel & Estate Perth
- Ballathie Estate
- Ballathie Country House Hotel Estate Perth
- Ballathie Country House Hotel Estate
We should mention
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours during certain times of the year. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.