Get an overview of this hotelLakefront Pitlochry hotel in Kinloch Rannoch with free parking
Popular property highlights
Located in Kinloch Rannoch, this hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Loch Rannoch and within 6 mi (10 km) of Loch Tummel and Schiehallion. The House of Bruar and Rannoch Moor are also within 20 mi (32 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an indoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a fitness center, a sauna, and conference rooms.
All 47 rooms offer sofa beds, coffee makers, and TVs. Hair dryers, phones, and ironing boards are among the other amenities that guests will find.
- Comfortable rooms
- Good location
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1916 square feet (178 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers barbecue grills, a garden, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Year Built 1896
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Steam room
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 178
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1916
- Total number of rooms - 47
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Sofa bed
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The Ptarmigan Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Schiehallion Bar - This bar specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
The Malt Bar - This bar serves lunch and light fare. Reservations are required.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 20.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 18.00 for adults and GBP 12.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
- Hotel Loch Rannoch
- Loch Rannoch Hotel
- Loch Rannoch Macdonald
- Loch Rannoch Macdonald Hotel
- Macdonald Hotel Loch Rannoch
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Hotel Pitlochry
- Macdonald Loch Rannoch Pitlochry
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.