Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel with 2 restaurants and bars/lounges
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of Perth, this boutique hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Fergusson Gallery, St. John's Kirk, and Perth Ice Rink. St. Ninian's Cathedral and Perth Concert Hall are also within 15 minutes.
2 restaurants, 2 bars/lounges, and coffee/tea in a common area are available at this hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, meeting rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 15 rooms offer comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels. MP3 docks, room service, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. 3 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 7
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LED TV
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
No1 The Bank - Overlooking the garden, this bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
63 at Parklands - This restaurant serves dinner only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 2 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 2 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 7.95-14.95 for adults and GBP 8.95 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 70.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Hotel Parklands
- Parklands Hotel
- Parklands Hotel Perth
- Parklands Perth
We should mention
Children 2 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.