Visiting Petah Tikva
Visitors can enjoy all that Petah Tikva has to offer including the bars, baseball games, and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its zoo. Top sights around the area include Azrieli Center, Tel Aviv Museum of Art, and Habima Theatre.
- You'll find 639 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Tel Aviv
- The closest major airport is in Tel Aviv (SDV-Sde Dov), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion), 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Petah Tikva
A favorite place to visit in the city is Petah Tikva Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Azrieli Center and Tel Aviv Museum of Art.
Here's a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Prima Link - Amenities at this hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include The Israel Trade Fairs and Convention Center, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city center, and Habima Theatre, which is 6.4 mi/10.3 km away.
Getting Around Petah Tikva
To explore the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Petah Tikva - Kiryat Arye Station or Petah Tikva Sgulla Station. Petah Tikva may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Petah Tikva
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 86°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 51°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Petah Tikva is 20.91 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 50°F