Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Not a lot of amenities. Room was clean, plumbing and ac worked fine, bed was fine, Denny's on the other side of the parking lot. That's all I needed.
We had a warm welcome and loved our little cabin. The grounds are gorgeous! We loved having all the fixings for smores around the fire pit at night which gave us the opportunity to meet traveler's from across the world! Great setting for relaxing and accessing nature, breweries, Healdsburg, wineries, ...
There was polite staff and a security guard in the office when we checked in. We paid for our room and received the card key, but we had to ask for a second one for convenience as there would be 3 people in the room. When we opened the room door and turned on a light, we immediately noticed that ...
The doggie bed is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Petaluma hotel! Finding the best place to stay during your Sonoma Valley escape doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Petaluma. When you see the type of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet snacks and outdoor play areas, you'll be happy as a clam just like Fido. Some Petaluma accommodations even let youbring more than one furry friend along for your trip.
- Sonoma Valley is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your money for a new leash or an extra Frisbee and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as snuggling a new kitten.
- Pet parents say Petaluma has some of the best pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations have an average rating of 3.6. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Sonoma Valley has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can run and jump. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Petaluma is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 1,279% more sightseers have been falling in love with the region and running around with their favorite pets. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?