Nice place and would stay again - the gas fireplace and fan kept turning off and on all night so that was a bit annoying. Nice staff. Breakfast service was over an hour one morning.
Comment from Hotel Management
Mar 1, 2017 by Stephen Della Casa, Hotel Management
Thank you for staying with us and thanks for the feedback, we appreciate it. I'm sorry that you were bothered by the gas fireplace. Please let us know next time and we'll show you how to adjust it so it will not be a bother for you. See you the next time you are in Cobourg.
All the best,
Stephen Della Casa